Tuesday, July 31, 2007

More News...


Updated picture today! I can't imagine her sleeping on that hard mat, but I am trying to remember that this is a different culture. I want to leave NOW!!!

Please pray for our friends, the Vairs. They just had word that their little Norah has been very sick. She hasn't gained any weight since her measurements were taken 4 months ago and they are obviously concerned. Apparently, she is better now, but they want to be there to take care of her. We all just want to get our babies and start loving on them and giving them what they need!

2 comments:

Christy said...

Eliana looks like she is ready for her mommy and daddy to come get her :) She is adorable-- dont you love the way they dress them in China-- totally hip :)

Anyway, your in the home stretch and Eliana is waiting. We will be praying for you guys and the other sick baby in your group.

Christy :)

Terri | Sugar Free Glow said...

That mat makes me want to cry! Look how sweet she is!

I'll keep your friends in my prayers.