Monday, July 2, 2007

Helllooooo Juuullllyyyyyy!!!!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketDid anyone notice that it is July? That means that we are counting days now until we see our little Ella's face. I am creating (and hyper-focusing on) little benchmarks to get me through the week... right now counting down to the fourth. I love the fireworks and the kids have a blast. Then, Thursday, our new women's Bible Study begins and I embark on the adventure of homeschooling with the boys. Friday, I am going to paint something... not sure yet. Might be a bathroom, could be the front porch. It's a toss up. Saturday, friends from church are moving into our neighborhood- Yeah!! Sunday, of course, we have worship. That gets me to Monday. Hopefully we will have news by then. I have now revealed far too much about the inner-workings of my borderline OCD mind. Then again, this is nothing new to those of you who really know me. I blame global warming.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heather and Family,

I just cant wait to see your little peanuts face. We are so excited for your family and know little Eliana will bless your life like our little Mia has. The rollercoaster is comming to an end in the next few days and I just cant wait to follow your journey to China!!

Christy Bock :)
www.tomiawithlove.blogspot.com