Friday, July 6, 2007

It's A Girl

Well, we haven't gotten any details yet, but our daughter's picture and information is now in the hands of our adoption agency. We are THRILLED to finally be able to say that it is here. Unfortunately, we will have to wait until Monday- not very often is one bummed out it's a weekend. Anyway, we spoke to our agency, Chinese Children Adoption International, today and they confirmed that ours is in hand. They would say that it was a girl and that we "will be VERY happy with our match" as long as everything checks out. They will make calls on Sunday I believe to China and then they will call us on Monday. They have a staff meeting in the morning to delegate families to different staff members and then will begin making calls. They estimated that we will be called around 10 A.M. After the call, we will drive up to the agency to get Eliana's picture and documents as well as to sign our acceptance to send back to China. Hopefully, we will travel to China in August. Thanks to all of you who have been praying for us and encouraging us through this process. After 26 months of paper chasing and waiting, we are finally about to meet our daughter. We will post pictures and details as soon as we get back to a computer on Monday!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I can not wait!!! Your blog has been such an encouragement..Cant wait to see that sweet face!

Research-China.Org said...

Congratulations on your referral!!!

When you are ready to obtain her finding ad (with a photo usually earlier than her referral photo!), come visit us at www.research-china.org.

Have a quick trip, and congrats!

Brian

Christy said...

I cant wait to see her beautiful face!! "Very Happy with the match"-- OHHHHH that is soooo exciting! I cant wait!

Christy :)
www.tomiawithlove.blogspot.com

kitchu said...

Congratulations, I can't wait to hear all about her (and see her precious face)! I SO love CCAI, they are the BEST!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Heather!!!! I am so excited for you. I just returned last night from a trip to the orphanage in Luoyang, China. There were 600 children in that orphanage alone including perfectly healthy children of all ages. I cry for the children every time I think of them. So the news of one more child who will know the love of a family gives me more pleasure than you can ever know. Congratulations and God bless you and Eliana eternally!
Lynn Crooks

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Heather! I am so glad you are so close to getting your daughter! I just returned last night from a trip to the orphanage in Luoyang, China. There are 600 children there including perfectly healthy children of all ages. I cry each time I think of them and that most of them will never know the love of a family. Thank you so much for loving enough to love one of them. God richly bless you and Eliana!!!
Lynn Crooks