Thursday, July 5, 2007

Slow Boat to Colorado

Well, no package to our agency today. They have started to arrive on the West Coast. Maybe we shouldn't have left California. That means no call tomorrow. We will have to wait over the weekend. I am having difficulty with perspective here. After two years, what are a few more days? Approximately 86 hours until our agency opens Monday morning. That is 5,160 minutes or 309,600 seconds. That is an eternity!!! So, here is my plan. Call agency on Friday to find out if package has arrived. If the package has arrived... let's just say I will be "busy" on Friday night. Where did I put my black spandex jumpsuit? Hmmmm?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

4 comments:

Deb and Sean said...

I'm on pins and needles with you .... how dare they
make us wait over ANOTHER weekend???? I am really crossing fingers, toes, eyes ... whatever it takes ... I NEED that call tomorrow!

Congratulations!

Roy and Lori said...

Congrats! We are very
happy for you!

k1 said...

Congratulations on your imminent referral. You will fall instantly in love the moment you see her photo. Then you get to start another countdown to your Travel dates. Thankfully, they don't take nearly as long!

God bless.

Jason said...

Hey Heather,

Kelly & I were also bummed out yesterday as I know Scott & Debbie must have been. Hang in there. Hopefully bump into you at the agency on Monday.