Wednesday, July 4, 2007

T- Minus Five and Counting!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket So, it is official. Referrals left China on Wednesday and they go through all of the families that logged into the system up to November 14, 2005. Good news as we are November 9. So, barring any weird and unforeseen happenings, we are in this month and the package will arrive at our agency somewhere between tomorrow and Saturday. Apparently they have shown up the next day a few times, but I doubt that will be the case due to the holiday today. I am still really hoping for some sort of miracle that will get them here by late tomorrow, allowing our agency to make confirmation calls to China on Friday before their weekend hits. I am not holding my breath, but I might be crossing a few fingers... I won't tell. Most likely, we will get the call sometime on Monday, Tuesday at the latest. I have never been known to be a patient person; this is truly putting me to the test. The countdown is on. If I go by Tuesday as a T-minus date, that would put us at T-minus Five. FIVE more days until we see our little girl's face!!!

No comments: