Tuesday, November 6, 2007

My Leah is Coming!!

Tomorrow is the day!! "My Leah" is coming to visit from Michigan. Why do I say "My Leah?" Well, that is the question my boys asked recently. My first response was because... because... she's mine... allll mine and NOBODy else can share her!! The real reason she is "My Leah" is because she is my dear friend and my encourager and my "talk me down" sister. She is an amazing woman and I can't wait for her to meet little Eliana as well as for Eliana to get to know her. It has been three years since the boys have had an in person visit and they are excited as well. We will, however, be hoping to spend some serious girl time in the next few days. You know... Jane Austen... chocolate... late nights and good coffee. It should balance out the "boy stuff" that Elijah says he and Noah have been doing with Daddy lately. Tonight, they went on a night hike nearby wearing all of their spy-gear. Of course, Daddy took along the hot chocolate and Marshwiggles (Chronicles of Narnia reference). "Boy stuff" is pretty cool around here and I doubt if I will be missed around the Foos ball table.
I am posting a few recent pictures. The boys love their Mei Mei and she loves both of her ge ge. Noah took the picture of me with Eliana. Not too bad for a seven year old, if I do say so myself!





2 comments:

Christy said...

She is just such a happy baby. She is always smiling and her grin is contagious!! Love the pic of you and Eliana. It actually is really cute of you guys!! Good job Noah!!

Christy :)

Loraena Tuttle said...

I just found your blog randomly when I did a google search on my daughter's name! We just adopted our first child a little over a month ago and her name is Eliana also.

I so enjoy finding other kindred spirits in the blog world - I'll definitely be back. =)