Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Time Keeps Ticking Away...



Tick Tick Tick Tick... is that the clock or my brain making that sound in the middle of the night? It has been a great but exhausting week. Eliana finally slept through the night last night. Unfortunately, since I have been up with her for 3-5 hours every other night this week, my body clock is screwy and I still woke up at 2:30 even though she slept until 5:30. I tell you though, staying in bed even though you are up makes for much easier sunrise. I am hopeful that she has turned a corner and will be back to her sleep champion status (in China) soon.

It has been really great having my parents here this week. While it was a different sort of visit (since I felt partially comatose much of the time), it is always a comfort and joy to have them around. I only wish it could be more often. They are truly amazing people and my kids are lucky to have them for grandparents. We will get to enjoy a few more days with Milan's mom and I am thankful for the extra help and time spent with the kids. We truly are blessed to have so much support from family.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

what a beautiful, wonderful family

Anonymous said...

OHHHHH HEATHER!!!! The kids all look so happy. Eliana looks as if she has always been a part of your family and that she is finally where God intended. I am just so happy for you guys and LOVE the family picture!!!! I know you are going crazy right now so I wont bug you but I will email you soon to ask more specific questions. Your family is BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Christy :)