Saturday, September 1, 2007

Home Sweet Home



We arrived home after about 28 hours of travel... only about 2 of which did Eliana close her eyes. It was rough, but we were so glad to be home and to see our boys. All is right in the world again as our family is all together. The boys have been loving on their little sister and my parents as well as Milan's mom have been enjoying time with their newest grandbaby. She really has been amazing. After all of those wakeful hours, our serious little one was full of smiles for everyone. She didn't utter a peep of a cry during the reunion and then went down well once we were finally home and willing to put her down.

Last night was our roughest so far as Eliana was up much of the night with an upset tummy... I think. So after a few hours of trying to settle her, she fell back to sleep and I was wired with 15,000 things on my mind. So, up and to the computer to check the umpteen emails I haven't seen in the past week. I am really trying not to spend time one the computer while the kiddos are awake right now, so I will have to see how much energy I have for emails and blogging in the next few days. Don't take it personally if you don't get quick responses for a while. Hopefully, the jet lag will fade quickly for all of us and we will get onto a "normal" schedule- whatever that is with three little ones.
We are just so thankful for our family... for our parents, our friends, our church. It has been a long road waiting for this little bundle of joy and I really don't want to miss a minute of it with stressing out over this or that. Your continued prayers for our transition and for my ability not to be the queen of stress that I can be are coveted. Thank you for the many prayers while we were gone. We felt them all.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lovely pics..Glad you are home safe..Looking forward to more updates