Saturday, June 2, 2007

Take Me Out to the Ball Game





Today was Noah's first baseball game of the season. It was nice to get outside- away from work and the temptation to keep checking the internet for rumors of referrals. Noah did really well and had the first hit and score of the game. He looks so cute in his uniform. His team is called the Bees.

Elijah is looking forward to starting his very first baseball season ever in a few weeks. He wanted to have his picture taken in his new cleats and baseball pants... a little too big, I think. Of course, he tried to find the shirt that he had that was closest to Noah's. I am sooooo thankful for these little guys and I am realizing I don't take enough pictures of those beautiful smiles.

At lunch after the game, Elijah prayed for our meal and said, "Thank you God for Noah and Mommy and Daddy and that our baby sister is coming home soon." I pray that he is right. We should know in the next few days definitively whether or not we will be referred in June. Like I said before, I am not expecting it anymore, but I guess there is always hope. I will keep everybody posted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I scoured the entire internet, in search of the two most handsome boys in the world...and I finally found them!