Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Missed it by thaaat much!!!


Well, it is official. Our agency called today and told us that they didnt get any traditional program referrals this month. People with Login dates up to November 7 were matched according to the Rumor Queen site, but our agency's next date is November 8. We are November 9. SOOO, to make a short story long, we missed the cut-off by 2 days. Because 2 days is the smallest group ever done by the CCAA, we are all but guaranteed our match next month. So, first week of July it is. I am trying to be more positive today. Had a lot of trouble with that yesterday. This wait just gets to me sometimes. When we started the wait was 6 months, so I feel like I am pregnant, but 14 months overdue. At least my feet aren't swollen this time.

No comments: