Monday, June 11, 2007

Two Thousand Five Hundred Sixty-Six....



Feeling somewhat reminiscent of high school, I have been having trouble sleeping lately. My mind is moving a million miles per hour and I can't seem to slow it down. When I took my last work project, I was so glad that the timing would cause me to be completely absorbed in work until after we got our referral. Unfortunately, as my work is almost completed, my mind has taken to wandering. The crazy part is, now is the time I should be taking advantage of sleep. Who knows what awaits me once we bring home our little peanut. If she is anything like her brothers, there will be months of sleepless nights ahead. Well, you know me. I like to be prepared. Consider it practice for the months ahead.

1 comment:

Terri | Sugar Free Glow said...

Your family is too cute! I wouldn't be able to sleep either, especially knowing you are next!

:)