Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Too Good To Be True

Well it looks like the light at the end of the tunnel was indeed a train. Rumor has it that matches only made it to the 7th at the most. That means another month just like last month. So, in the past five months, they still havent made it through a full month of referrals. I am soooo bummed. I was trying so hard not to get my hopes up, but obviously I was just fooling myself. It is such a bummer too. We all went out this morning and picked up a few really cute summer outfits at the OshKosh Outlet. It was so much fun thinking that in just a week we know who would be filling up those little things. Now, I am just plain sad.

Here are some pictures of the loot from our little outing today.



1 comment:

KC said...

Cute outfits Heather! We're with CCAI too and have a Nov 24 LID. Hope you hear something about referrals Monday or Tuesday! I'm keeping my fingers crossed they refer more than a few days this month! Best wishes on your journey to Eliana. Hang in there! :)

Kelly
https://littlekatybug.blogspot.com/