Monday, October 29, 2007

Three Peas in a Pod


Well, here are my three little peas in a pod. The boys continue to argue over who gets to sit next to Eliana... it is hard to discipline them for that . She adores them and they are smitten. It is such a blessing to see them play with and hear the loving words that her big brothers shower her with. She is a blessed little girl.
Everyone is excited about costumes and trick-or-treating just a few days away. I will be sure to post pictures of the cuties. Eliana and Cooper (our little Cairn terrier) will be matching pumpkins, Noah will be a pirate of the Jack Sparrow variety and Elijah will saddle up as a cowboy. Milan and I are supposed to be dressing up as a monk and a nun, but the costumes aren't finished yet. We'll see if I can finish up by Wednesday evening... Argh... (no reference to the pirate). Where does my time go? Oh yeah, see exhibits A,B, and C posted in the picture above.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

that is one precious picture

Christy said...

They are so darn cute. I cant wait to see the pics of them in their costumes. Post soon!!

Christy :)