Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

New Album 10/31/07 9:15 PM

We just got all our little goblins into bed after a night of trick-or-treating and excitement. The kids were adorable, of course. Eliana- our "plumpkin" was too cute. Her fellow squash, Cooper (our Cairn Terrier) was so excited that he could hardly contain himself. Cooper stayed back with Eliana as she cozied up in her super snuggly stroller while the boys went to the doors. Noah was Jack Sparrow and Elijah was a cowboy on horseback. Elijah won best costume of the night at one of the houses and received a massive amount of candy. Needless to say, he was thrilled. Milan went as Martin Luther and I was Katerina Von Bora (his nun wife). It was fun. In truth, I am perhaps most excited about the fact that I don't have any more costumes to sew for at least another year. Hurrah!!

The weather here is turning colder... tonight was a chilly one. Current temps are 37 degrees (F) with windchill bringing it down about another 5 or 6 degrees. It beats last years freezing rain, but it was still mighty cold. I do believe I am ready for fall weather... and baking... and soup... not so ready for winter yet though. Hopefully, it will keep itself at bay for a little while longer. I had to run out for a few things today and couldn't believe that the Christmas decorations were everywhere. Wow. Where did this year go?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great looking group...you are a marvel to us, Heather:o)...what a talent for fun! Love Mom and Dad...

Christy said...

Oh my goodness you guys look so cute!! Love the kids costumes and I cant belive you sew them-- that is just crazy! Good for you. I spent way too much on our kids costumes so sewing is a good idea-- guess I gotta learn to sew.

I am so envious of your weather. It is so hot here it is just NOT fall at all-- you remember. Trick or treating in shorts and a t-shirt is pretty much typical. Anyway, love the pics as always and keep them comming.

Christy :)