Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Absentee Blogger

Well, I am officially the absentee blogger. Life with baby has taken over those last few spare moments that I think I had in my possession. I also find myself to be somewhat useless after about 9pm. As was true with my first two children, this season of fatigue for me will pass. I am sorry, however, that I haven't been better about posting pictures... especially for family. I pledge to attempt to do better.

The pictures in the album below show Eliana's first trip to the zoo. We went with the Survance family a few weeks ago. Also there are post-bath pictures with our crazy-haired little pumpkin. Finally, there are a few pictures of Elijah's completed Halloween costume (please dont ask about the other three that are still unfinished-- two aren't even started... Ugh!) and a few pictures of our trip to Barnum and Bailey's Ringling Brothers Circus. The circus was a blast. Eliana was enthralled. I must say that it may be worthy of their billing as the "Best Show on Earth."

Eliana continues to grow and truly is thriving. She is growing out of some of the 9 month clothing she had and is actually filling in some of the 12 month things. Sleeves and legs are still a little long, but not everything needs to be rolled anymore. She is cracking us up as she tries to comb her hair- I will have to catch a picture of it- as well as pretending to talk on the phone. It is very funny. We just sit her in the middle of the kitchen table with the phone and she provides a good 15 minutes worth of free entertainment. She hasn't yet made the leap into mobility, but she really is wanting to crawl. She gets up on one knee, but that other leg just gets in her way. She will figure it out and then we will all be in trouble.

We are so thankful for all of our beautiful children and we continue to pray that Eliana will come to know and trust us as they do. She does continue to be a "Mama's Girl" as our agency refers to her. Milan is being so patient and is making every effort to love on and play with her. For those of you who are praying for us, that would be our request... that she would bond more closely with Milan and stop giving him such a difficult time. I trust that she will and that this season will pass, but it is easier for me to believe that than Milan as I am not bearing the brunt of it.

Well, Eliana just fell asleep on my shoulder while I have been typing with one hand. So, off to bed for her and I will finish up and get back to schooling with the boys. Just another day in the life at the Norgauer home. I will try to get back to the keyboard soon!
New Album 10/17/07 10:43 AM

1 comment:

Christy said...

Great pictures!! Eliana is really growing and seems like such a happy baby. I am so happy she is adjusting well and I will pray for bonding for Milan and her. Great job on the costume-- It is very cute!!

It sounds like all is good in your busy world. I will continue to check back!

Christy :)