Sunday, November 2, 2008

Reformation Day Party


Last night was the Reformation Day Party for our church. Stefany Gess planned and basically implemented nearly all of it herself. She is amazing and did a fantastic job. The kids had a great time. Elijah's comment was that it was the most fun he has had in his entire life. The kids looked great in their costumes (I am sure glad to be done sewing for a while) and they learned about the reformers and what happened at the time of the Reformation through games and characters. I have loaded some pictures in the album below. Milan was Martin Luther and I was his later wife, Katharina Von Bora.

Reformation Day Party

2 comments:

Stefany Gess said...

Great pictures. I am so glad you guys had fun. How did Milan do his hair, is that a wig? All the costumes were fabulous. You outdid yourself. I need lessons, I only did my vest this year with a lot of help.

Anonymous said...

I think Milan should grow his hair like this