Saturday, November 29, 2008

Pictures in the Snow

Today we awoke to a beautiful blanket of snow, which of course made me think... PICTURES!! Yes, I am slightly obsessed with photographing my children, but it is just because they are so darn cute. I have been experimenting with some different types of shots lately in my quest to become a decent photographer and today was no different. Unfortunately, my favorite shot of the kids expressions didn't turn out so well, but these were a few that I am fairly happy with. You know what they say, practice makes perfect. I guess I will just need a bit more practice.

Thankfully, Ellie is always up for letting Mommy get in a little practice, so we took a few more once we got home. Our dog Cooper joined in before too long. She loves that little beast!




o

2 comments:

Unknown said...

these are all wonderful and framable!!!

Grace said...

yes, they really are so darn cute!!