Saturday, August 9, 2008

Bad Haircuts and Bad Attitudes

I think that the title sums up my last week. I am having a doozer. Do you ever have one of those weeks where you just feel like you can't quite get out of that crazy woke up on the wrong side of the bed funk? Unfortunately, the funk wasn't stored in the bottom 3-5 inches or so of my hair, otherwise, it would most definitely have been lost a few days ago. My new hair stylist (aka- former new hair stylist/Edward Scissorhands)
was apparently thinking of other things while cutting my hair and decided that lots and lots of short layers would be a nice surprise. So, here is my tip for the day. Under no circumstances whatsoever, consider closing your eyes and relaxing during a haircut. Consider attaching rearview mirrors to the seat and perhaps mark with spray paint or yellow caution tape the "do not go beyond this line" point on your head. You must also take at least 5 photos of the style you want, even if it is just a trim of the same style that you are asking for. Also, you may want to bring along a court appointed advocate to be sure that the hair stylist is truly adhering to the contracted haircut. Videos and powerpoint may be advisable as well. If all else fails, Sally Beauty sells hair extensions, but I will likely have to cut off my remaining hair in order to pay for them. Ahhhh.... well now, I think that I may be feeling just a little bit better.

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Oh Heather!!! I'm sure you look beautiful as always, even if it's not the haircut you wanted. Look at it this way: you won't have to worry about it falling in your face. :) Does that help? Probably not, but I tried. :)

Grace said...

...and this is why we are friends. I love you H-NO.

Stefany Gess said...

You are hilarious. That is what I though of my last too short haircut--the beauty is that it always grows back. yeah, but I am sure you look beautiful! Love ya