Thursday, August 21, 2008

All Good Things Come to an End

We have enjoyed 10 great days here at my parents home in Chelan, WA and tomorrow we go home. It is always so nice to get out of the normal go, go , go of life with homeschooling, church commitments, parenting, maintaining our home, work, etc. I really needed a rest. Unfortunately, I am not convinced that I don't still need a rest, but I am still hopeful that I will be winning the Publisher's Clearing House $5000 per week for the rest of my life. Then, I will hire a housekeeper, hire a personal trainer, hire the perfect headmaster to begin an amazing Classical Christian Academy in our home town, and of course hire a personal assistant to keep me from losing my head. Just a few more months and I should be rolling in the dough so that I can not only do all of that, but have tons leftover to support all of the amazing non-profits that get me so jazzed. How cool would that be?
Ok, back to reality. I will be heading home and hitting the ground running. We get back to school, music academy, soccer and enrichment classes in the next 10 days. Gulp. We have had a great time here though. There has been lots of fun on the boat, tubing, fishing, swimming, bowling, miniature golf, water slides, hanging out with cousins, aunts, uncles, and grandparents, and eating far too many yummy treats. It really stinks that we live so far from family, but I guess it makes time together more precious.




3 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun!!!

Stefany Gess said...

I am so glad you had a great time with family. Ellie's hair is getting so long and beautiful. Glad you are back.

Grace said...

OK, I know it's late but I meant to comment on this weeks ago. Can you just look at the facial expressions of Milan and Eli tubing?! Zoom in and take a good look. I love it!!