Saturday, June 21, 2008

CCAI Carnival

Yesterday we went to the CCAI annual carnival and we were able to visit with two of the other families from our travel group. Lynnae brought little Lydia and Carrie brought little Emilie and her older daughter Sophie. The girls are beautiful and doing well, but we all have had our difficulties in making the adjustment this last year. I sell t-shirts at church for Project 1:27 that say "Adoption's Not for Wimps" and I believe that is one of the truest statements I know. It is also a great blessing to which all of us would also attest. It was great to see everyone and it is always fun to see so many beautiful children from China that have been here for many years. CCAI is a great agency and while I would have appreciated a few things done differently, I would recommend them to anybody.
ccai carnival 2008

No comments: