Sunday, March 30, 2008

Easter

I am about a week late, but better late than never on getting pictures up from Easter. Ellie looked adorable in her little dress- thanks Cece! Eliana's favorite part was that the dress allowed her to examine her belly button... a new favorite pasttime. She calls it her "butty." We had a really nice day together. We had a few families from church over for a late lunch/early dinner- we dubbed it "dunch"- before heading over to worship for the evening. It was really nice to have them and to spend the day with our larger church family.
After church, Noah laid down to read the Bible for a while on the platform. He loves to read and has begun reading through the Bible on his own. Wow... I wish I had that discipline when I was in 2nd grade. We are really proud of him. He didn't know I was taking pictures of him until later when I took a few with Elijah and Jonah who had joined him. What a bunch of cuties. Once it was known I was taking pictures, Eli was more than happy to pose as long as he could be "crazy." He is such a character.
Easter 3/30/08 10:19 PM

1 comment:

Stefany Gess said...

Wow you have one smart boy! That is great, I will have to compliment Noah next time I see him.